On 28 February, 2016 in Mechanical School No. 2 in Kraków, at Skrzynecki 12 av. the 24 th Hairdressing Students Competition was organized by the Guild of Different Trades and Małopolska Enterprise Chamber for students who have been undergoing training in the profession of hairdresser. They were able to compete in two events: wedding hairstyle, and plaits and braids.
Competition-plaits and braids-time limit 30 minutes
Performed on the dummy, a hairstyle of a formal wear with plaits and braids.
1. Dummies’ hair must be dissolved and smoothly brushed back, dry.
2. Haircut without attach-ons, constructed using hands, combs and brushes only.
3. Colorful sprays are prohibited.
4. No brocade or glitter paint allowed.
5. Makeup appropriate for hairstyles for formal occasions.
The winner was a student of our school Agnieszka Kuś, class 2df1.
Awarded with distinction were: Izabela Rogulska class 2df1, Karolina Pacek class 2df1 and Patrycja Łojek class 3df1
Competition-wedding style hairdo with long hair time limit 25 minutes
Classic wedding hairstyle with long hair on the dummy.
1. Hair prepared for hairstyles (shot on rollers or straight)
2. No electric - powered tools.
3. No brocade or glitter paint allowed
4. No plaits or braids.
5. Hairstyle is elegant and classic.
6. Dress--creation and makeup must be of wedding character.
7. All materials for decoration are permitted, but may not cover more than 25% of hairdo.
8. Hairpieces, wigs and attach-ons are forbidden.
Kacper Feluś class 2df1, was awarded with distinction.
We thank all participants for taking part in the contest, and congratulate those who were awarded.