The event was organized within the framework of the project "Modernization of Vocational Education in Małopolska". Secondary Technical School of Environmental Engineering and Land Reclamation was its co-organizer, along with the Office of the Marshal of Małopolska Province and the Department of Economics of Education.
During the seminar we hosted experts from the Region of Thuringia ,Germany with whom Małopolska Province signed an agreement on transnational cooperation. The meeting focused on developing common solutions in the field of innovative forms of teaching and their adaptation to the possibilities and specifics of Polish and German vocational schools.
Students had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the operation of the school of a similar professional profile in Thuringia, Germany with the conduct of the professional exams, as well as with documentation on the implementation of one of the projects in the framework of the transnational cooperation with students from Poland.Very great interest aroused a floristics show presented by Master Floral Designer from Thuringia Region, who used a natural floristic material.
The following schools were our guests:
- Wincenty Witos Group of Schools from Książ Wielki,
- Jaksa (coats of arms) Gryf Special Centre of Training and Education in Zagorzyce,
- Stanisław Konarski Group of Schools nr 2 from Bochnia,
- Group of Economical – Chemical Schools from Trzebinia,
- Jan Paweł II Group of Technical – General Education Schools from Limanowa,
- Group of Special Schools from Olkusz.